- PDF Registration Form — Please download, print and mail with check.
- Online Registration Form – Please click here to view the online form.
Conference CenterAthens Classic Center, 300 N Thomas St, Athens, GA 30601
Caution: The 2017 BIF Meeting will be in the CLASSIC CENTER, Athens, Ga.
As you are making your arrangements, do not confuse this with the Georgia Center, which is over a mile away on the UGA campus.
TransportationATL – Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport – 73 miles from Athens, Ga.
- – Major car rentals
- – Groome Airport Shuttle – Runs 1 per hour, 19 hours per day. Round Trip $78.
- Online reservations at: www.athens.groometransportation.com/
Groome Airport Shuttle currently drops off and picks up registered guests at the four conference hotels. If you want to use the shuttle, it is recommended that you make a reservation at the online site since these shuttles often fill up. See Groome website for schedules and reservations.
GSP – Greenville-Spartanburg International – 110 miles from Athens, Ga.
- – Rental Car
Greenville is a little farther from Athens, but the traffic is usually lighter. If you are planning on renting a car, it may be worth checking flights into Greenville, especially for those going up the east coast.Note: Athens, Ga., has an airport (AHN), but there are currently no commercial flights.
HotelsBlocked rooms at:
- Hilton Garden Inn – (Right across the street)
- Hotel Indigo – (2-3 blocks away). Cutoff for room block is April 30.
- Graduate Inn – (2-3 blocks away) Group Code: GEO530. Can also call 706-549-7020 and reference Georgia Cattlemen’s Association.
- Holiday Inn Express – (About a 15 minute walk). Group Code: COW. Can also call directly: 706-546-8122
Editor’s Note: The articles used within this site represent a mixture of copyrights. If you would like to reprint or repost an article, you must first request permission of Angus Media by contacting the editor at 816-383-5200; 3201 Frederick Ave., Saint Joseph, MO 64506. Angus Media claims copyright to this web site as presented. We welcome educational venues and cattlemen to link to this site as a service to their audience.